Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Strange Windows Explorer behavior
Demon Cleaner 07:52 9th October 2023
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I suspect when you turn the TV on, and you describe the screen going black then back on, the resolution is adjusting, which isn't unusual.
What I mentioned.

Clearing cache doesn't help, tried that already.

I'm having the same issue now with TeknoParrot, games launch and change resolution, once the game is closed, Explorer closes too.
[Reply]
J T 21:37 9th October 2023
Have you considered buying a new screen, a new PC, all new cables, perhaps a new home for all these things, and also perhaps offering a sacrifice to the A/V gods?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 07:14 17th October 2023
It seems to be fine now again, could have been nVidia drivers, I updated to the newer ones 2 days ago, but cannot remember exactly when the drivers changed, so I don't know for sure, but the problem is not existing now anymore. Will see.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 21:33 17th October 2023
Could have been the nVidia Driver DC.

I went from 537.34 to 537.58 & had issues spanning 3 x IPS Panels whilst keeping the Task Bar on the middle monitor.

Since putting 545.84 (7 days after 537.58) all has been good again.

Will see too.
[Reply]
J T 22:50 17th October 2023
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
It seems to be fine now again, could have been nVidia drivers, I updated to the newer ones 2 days ago, but cannot remember exactly when the drivers changed, so I don't know for sure, but the problem is not existing now anymore. Will see.
It's equally probable that my excellent advice - even if you didn't take it - made a difference
[Reply]
Kin Hell 09:17 18th October 2023
Originally Posted by J T:
Have you considered buying a new screen, a new PC, all new cables, perhaps a new home for all these things, and also perhaps offering a sacrifice to the A/V gods?
Originally Posted by J T:
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
It's equally probable that my excellent advice - even if you didn't take it - made a difference
ROFL J T
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up