1 2
Thread: Starfield
Demon Cleaner 06:39 1st October 2023
I have a 3090.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 12:36 1st October 2023
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I have a 3090.
3080 Ti here so technically, you should be way ahead of me. I've just D/L the 537.42 WHQL to try Counter Strike 2 out.....
[Reply]
J T 21:47 22nd October 2023
The way you describe it does sound very Mass Effect-y to me.

And I loved ME 1 and 2 (for some reason, number 3 just didn't get its hooks into me the same way that the others did). I even quite enjoyed exploring in the Mako in number 1 and surveying planets in number 2.

However, I really didn't care much for the only Fallout game I tried to play (Fallout 3 it was), and the same for the Outer Worlds, which was surprising as they seemed to have a lot of elements and a setting that I would usually think to be appealing.... but they didn't grab me at all. I find that a game needs to get me interested pretty early on, otherwise I won't really stick at it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 23:31 22nd October 2023
Originally Posted by J T:
I find that a game needs to get me interested pretty early on, otherwise I won't really stick at it.
Play sports games
[Reply]
J T 02:23 23rd October 2023
I do sometimes. I'm not very good at sports games though, but I've had some fun there.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:16 24th October 2023
I play them regularly, NHL, Madden, FIFA, NBA and even sometimes Lacrosse. What's great is that you can basically play "forever", there's no ending.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up