Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Bullet Train
Harrison 00:36 20th February 2023
Had anyone seen Bullet Train?

I watched this last night. Great fun film. Typical Brad Pitt style action film with loads of fast paced violence and sarcastic banter. Felt a bit like a Guy Richie film.

One mention is Sandra Bullock. Apparently her and Brad made the same $20M each for this film. Mad if you have seen it because she's not really in the film.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 07:48 20th February 2023
Started it but as soon as they were speaking Japanese in the beginning we had to stop as my version didn't have subtitles, did not start again although I have now subtitles plus it's on Apple TV.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:12 20th February 2023
There's not much in Japanese in the film as most of the characters are either English or American. But you definitely need to know what they are saying in Japanese as it's about the only dialogue that explains what's going on.
[Reply]
J T 23:12 21st February 2023
I'm not fully sure, but I think I hate Guy Ritchie and his films.

And yet, I like action-y films. I recall the trailers made this look quite good so I'll put it on the list. I do quite like Brad Pitt (who doesn't?). Have you seen Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? He was good in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Started it but as soon as they were speaking Japanese in the beginning we had to stop as my version didn't have subtitles, did not start again although I have now subtitles plus it's on Apple TV.
This seems to happen quite often when streaming. I'm never sure if we are missing something important or not.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:43 22nd February 2023
Yeah, Once upon a time in Hollywood was good. Very well written and directed, and I really liked the twist Tarantino did at the end with the Charlie Manson murders.

You can't go wrong with a Tarantino or Brad Pitt film. Inglorious Bastards bring another great one.

Have you seen Fury?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up