Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Just right for Christmas
Demon Cleaner 08:26 28th December 2022
Doesn't sound good mate, I had once this blotchy rash on my legs too, and it were hives.
[Reply]
Harrison 08:46 28th December 2022
Rash on legs doesn't sound good. Might not be anything, but be careful and try to get it looked at.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 16:54 28th December 2022
I'll take a rash on the legs any day than my bell end! - Gut must be healthy not to have a speckled bell end for last course of Amoxicillin....

Now on Doxycycline 100mg caps 1 a day after boosting 2 today, & Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg 1 a day before bedtime. - Fkin Anti-Histamines for the Rash!

Apparently I've had a Virus....

Well, F'k me!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:12 29th December 2022
I got cetirizine for the rash too. Mine looked like this:

[Reply]
Harrison 11:00 29th December 2022
Wow that was bad.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:52 29th December 2022
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I got cetirizine for the rash too. Mine looked like this:

Fu*king Hell DC....

I've not taken one yet & my rash is gone.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:30 30th December 2022
My father got also now sick yesterday and both of my parents need to stay home so I went today to do a little shopping for them in the supermarket.

My girlfriend is also still sick, sneezing and coughing like hell. We went to the doctor yesterday to get some medication and she went to blood and covid test this morning. She's sleeping all day long. Also since yesterday she doesn't taste anything anymore, nose is blocked that much. If it's not better by next week she will need to get antibiotics.
[Reply]
J T 02:22 10th January 2023
I was going to make some puns based on you visiting the Champagne region but after reading all the following posts I decided it would be in bad taste for me to do that.

Being sick around Christmas is no fun. Here at JT Towers we were all mostly well but our little dog got acute pancreatitis and needed some vet attention, to the tune of about 3 grand. Ooooof, ouch, erk, etc. She's well on the mend now though.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:24 10th January 2023
Ouch! Time for pet insurance?
[Reply]
J T 11:20 10th January 2023
Luckily she was insured already and they covered around 80%.

She's been pretty healthy up til now, and is a good doggo.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up