Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Just right for Christmas
Harrison 20:53 20th December 2022
This year has been rubbish and it looks like it will continue like that until the end.

There's been a horrible cold/flu everyone is catching. It lasts for weeks and everyone is getting this same dry barking cough that just won't go away. . Nearly everyone I know has it.

My wife came home from work Friday feeling really ill. Had to rush to the doctor as really bad asthma and coughing. Her temperature was 38.7. She's on about 5 different drugs. Then Saturday afternoon Tom said he wasn't feeling great. That night his temperature was 37.8 and he's not wanted to eat anything.

Now I've developed the same and am off work with a chest infection and having to take steroids and antibiotics. And my doctor has changed my asthma medication too.

And we just heard some of our friends have Covid.

So it's going to be a great Christmas for everyone. My parents are meant to be coming over Christmas day but they are worried about catching whatever we have as they are both getting old and have their own health conditions.

Just hoping what we have cleared up in time. Last year we were meant to go to my parents on the 28th for my birthday, but my wife came down with Covid on Boxing day, so my birthday was cancelled.

I'm getting the feeling Christmas is becoming jinxed.

I hope everyone else is feeling ok and has a great sickness free Christmas.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up