Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Members Gamertags/usernames
Harrison 09:06 28th September 2022
I thought it might be good to have a thread where we could share our Gamertags, so we can link up as friends in the various accounts so we have the possibility of multiplayer, or just seeing what each other is playing or your achievements and trophies.

Xbox Gamertag:
Playstation Gamertag:
Steam Gamertag:
Steam friend code:
Nintendo:

Any others?
[Reply]
Harrison 10:05 28th September 2022
I will start.

Xbox Gamertag: AmigaHarrison

Playstation Gamertag: AmigaHarrison

Steam Gamertag: Harrison and Harrison73
Steam friend code: 10406879

Nintendo: n/a
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 19:30 28th September 2022
I'm using DeadVoivod everywhere. Where do you get a steam friend code?
[Reply]
J T 22:33 28th September 2022
I'll have to see if I still have anything like this. I haven't played online with friends for a long time
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 04:53 29th September 2022
Originally Posted by J T:
I'll have to see if I still have anything like this. I haven't played online with friends for a long time
Same for me, the only game I play online is still Rocket League. Would be funny though to play something together, problem is just that none of us has a lot of free time, plus we would need to have exactly that time at the same time of day, plus plus plus.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:52 29th September 2022
It's not just playing multiplayer though. It's also seeing what everyone is playing, their achievements and trophies. Might also be chance to see if you all have any games in your wishlists that we each have extra copies of we can gift. I've a lot of duplicates in my Humble Bundle account f.ex.

Plus there's also sharing hints and tips for games. Steam is especially good for their community these days.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:56 29th September 2022
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I'm using DeadVoivod everywhere. Where do you get a steam friend code?
In Steam go to You and Friends or Friend and Chat, then Friends, and select add friend. It should then show you the code.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:01 29th September 2022
My Steam code is 333323572, I just send you an invite.

I will also add you in PS, gonna log-in in 5 minutes.

Don't have an XBox anymore. Just Switch(es).
[Reply]
Harrison 15:24 29th September 2022
Got your PS5 invite.

I dont have a Switch. Keep meaning to get one but then spend the money on other things. And will probably just emulate Switch games on the Steam Deck. A don't have a current gen Xbox either. Not enough exclusives to warrant owning one. I just use Gamepass on PC and Deck.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 20:06 29th September 2022
Originally Posted by Harrison:
don't have a current gen Xbox either. Not enough exclusives to warrant owning one. I just use Gamepass on PC and Deck.
That's exactly the reason why I sold my One X Elite, only switched it on from time to time to update. I also canceled the Gamepass, as I'm using the Fitgirl page for PC stuff
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up