Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
2 3 4 5 6
Thread: NFL in London, I'm coming
Demon Cleaner 09:37 15th October 2022
Flying back today, we had a good time although I got unfortunately sick. Yesterday we stayed the whole day in the room and watched Netflix! Even ordered room service. In the evening I also got headaches which I never have, so I made a second Covid test and fortunately it was also negative.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:12 22nd October 2022
Btw, some evening in front of our hotel:

[Reply]
Harrison 22:42 22nd October 2022
Nice colour. Always think they look great, but Lambos have to be one of the most impractical cars. If I had thr honey I workshy buy one. Track days though. That's a different matter.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 09:52 23rd October 2022
Very nice....

There is just always something about a Lamborghini....

Ferrari are quite bland in the aesthetics department as a comparison.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:12 23rd October 2022
Lambos definitely stand out. Although there have been some truly stunning Ferraris over the years. Right from the 250GTO to the Daytona SP3. One of my favourites is still the Ferrari California, with the current 2020 version being really nice.

But I probably wouldn't buy either of I had the money. Although the Lamborgini Hurricane is meant to be far more reliable than the Aventador. Supposedly able to run 100k before a gearbox rebuild compared to 30k.

I'd probably go for a Merc or Audi.
[Reply]
J T 00:33 24th October 2022
I think if someone's got the money for a car like that, they've got the money for something else more practical for the day-to-day too.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:46 24th October 2022
Funny fact is, the Urus was still standing there the whole evening, it's no parking zone though, it belongs to the hotel. When we came back from dinner a police officer was checking out the car, my girlfriend walked up to him and told him to fine the guy, which he ended up doing. But then both of them were laughing, as the fine was 65£ and the car costs way over 200.000£, so the guy doesn't probably give a shit
[Reply]
Tags:Array
2 3 4 5 6
Up