Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Do you have a pet or have you had one in the past?
Demon Cleaner 18:01 5th November 2021
Never had as a kid, as my parents didn't allow, had some hamsters eventually when I was around 10 years old. I don't want pets, any breed, not my thing.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:03 7th November 2021
Grew up on a friends farm @ weekends when a kid. - Had family dogs (Dachshund's) as a kid. - Great days seeing birth, caring for the young calves/foals/piglets/cats/dogs/chickens.

Vermin in a cage ends up smelling of piss after a while. - No thank you.

Divorce kinda got in the way of personally owning dogs as a married man. - Ex-Wife was a kept housewife but two young children was handful enough.

These days, Deb & I both work in different job sectors & it isn't fair leaving a dog on it's own all day.

Small dogs are easier to maintain & ok in the house. - I've been to peoples homes with two hairy breed things the size of Donkeys in their front room that stunk of Wet Dog & drooled/slobbered from their jowls all the time.... - Put the Donkey sized dogs in the Yard in its own kennel! - Go buy a F'king farm ffs!
[Reply]
Harrison 13:37 8th November 2021
I have always owned dogs, but hate going into a house the stinks of dog. I know you can't always tell as easily when you own and live with them, but you can tell when it needs a clean. I also don't get how some owners assume it's ok for their dog to be in the room and all over you when visiting.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up