Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Oi, you scandi types (Teho, Puni....)
J T 23:37 18th February 2020
I saw this meme and all you got was this lousy screenshot

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 10.35.33 am.jpg
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 04:43 19th February 2020
So true!! And I love it (at least the music )
[Reply]
Teho 14:49 19th February 2020
Haha, very true indeed. Scandinavians are the nicest people, when you get to know them.

That metal music is a strange phenomenon though. It is far more well known outside of Scandinavia than within. It's not like it's listened to a lot here, you'll never hear it on the radio for example. Ask any random Norwegian and they can maybe name Dimmu Borgir if pressed. They won't know of any other bands. I hardly do myself.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 04:34 20th February 2020
At least Finland has Radio Rock, which plays good and louder music throughout the whole day.
[Reply]
Teho 15:01 20th February 2020
Oh we have Radio Rock also, there may even be a dedicated radio for the Black/Death/Viking and whatnot Metal too. I was thinking of the mainstream radio channels, they'd never play any of that stuff even though it's technically our biggest music export easily in terms of worldwide listeners. The average person here has no idea.
[Reply]
J T 22:54 24th February 2020
[QUOTE=Teho;56104 the Black/Death/Viking and whatnot Metal too./QUOTE]

I was considering listening to some music outside of my usual range for work today. Maybe this is it.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 10:00 27th February 2020
Originally Posted by Teho:
the Black/Death/Viking and whatnot Metal too.
Originally Posted by J T:
I was considering listening to some music outside of my usual range for work today. Maybe this is it.
You can't beat a bit of Rape & Pillage Music once in a while! - It's good for the Soul.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:26 11th December 2021
I saw this meme and all you got was this lousy screenshot

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 10.35.33 am.jpg
Haha, that is spot on!
[Reply]
J T 23:38 13th December 2021
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
Originally Posted by Teho:
the Black/Death/Viking and whatnot Metal too.
You can't beat a bit of Rape & Pillage Music once in a while! - It's good for the Soul.
I never did try that genre. I really should.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up