Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: New Android game on Google Play, made by... me.. SKillander !! Please try it
Tiago 21:32 3rd December 2017
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Like just stuck, PLAY is green, but pressing X on the controller, or trying to go left/right doesn’t do anything.
In shield or in your phone?
We test the game well, só far we dont have any issue.
Did you try it on you mobile?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 03:59 4th December 2017
Shield.

I mainly use Apple devices, phones, tablets.
[Reply]
Tiago 13:48 4th December 2017
We don't have a shield do test it. We dont even know how does that works, what kind of setup does is needs.
We did the app for Native Android, we never test it on a shield. How does that work? Does shield work with any android game?
Out game you have to press in 4 buttons on screen, how shield knows witch buttons press with part of screen?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:52 5th December 2017
Shield works fine with every Android game (or perhaps most, at least with the ones I tried).

The Shield uses a proper controller, like XBox controller (picture here).

I cannot navigate at all on the main screen.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:36 7th December 2017
With the shield do you have the option to map buttons or keys to the controls? On the Sony Xperia Play I could do this, so joystick controls would act as key presses in games not directly supported.

Games did have to build in direct support for games to work with it as standard though. Think the developers just needed to add key mapped to the games controls. If you don't have the hardware you could test with a usb keyboard.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:03 7th December 2017
I don’t think you can remap the buttons on the Shield controller. There’s no software for that.
[Reply]
J T 02:42 13th December 2017
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:

I mainly use Apple devices, phones, tablets.
That's cos Apple stuff is great, as Harrison is continually saying
[Reply]
Harrison 11:34 20th December 2017
Lol. Hmm.. only Apple devices I've personally owned were an Apple Mac Si and a iPod Nano. Apple free home!

On an Apple note the Southampton store had a recent makeover and is quite impressive looking. Based in the West Quay shopping centre thry have stripped everything right back to make it one massive space that's a couple of stores high, with a single massive glass front and stark bright white lighting. With everything displayed on very long wooden tablets. Looks impressive from a design point, but you still wouldn't get me through the door! ;-)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up