Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Futball what's your team
Tiago 11:48 16th August 2017
Hi folks,
so, what is your team in your country?

I am a Benfica and Estoril fan here in Portugal.
In England, i always liked M.U. but since Marco Silva was our manager in Estoril and i realy like him i am supporting him at Watford. Mourinho is From Portugal sure, but he has all the trophies he could get...

What you think of Marco Silva? I think he did a good work on Hull City, it was a very difficult task, with not so good players, lots of injuries, very complicated task, he was not able to keep Hull at main division, but it was a good effort.

So, tell me what is your team and what are your predictions for this season?
[Reply]
Harrison 13:33 16th August 2017
I don't really like football or follow it other than the world cup. If I had to say a team it would be Southampton because my family come from there and my grandfather was a season ticket holder. So I do look to see how badly they are doing when playing, but no interest in actually watching a game.

Outside of football it's F1 and Tennis.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:21 16th August 2017
Juve

In my country of course for my hometown US Rumelange, but football sucks quite badly here in Luxembourg. Also we descended into 2nd division last year, had a bad year. The new season is gonna start on the 20th of August, so this coming Sunday. Hopefully we're gonna make it back into the 1st main division.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 10:01 23rd August 2017
Don't really follow it much these days, but it was always Manchester United for me & from the age of 5, ....back in the Sir Bobby Charlton era.

Much like Harrison, The World Cup usually gets my attention somewhere along the line, but I don't bust a gut over not being able to watch a match when it's on.
[Reply]
J T 03:17 12th September 2017
Chelsea for me, lived and worked not far from Stamford Bridge for a while. Started following them in the early 90s when the results were a little up and down by modern standards. Also, sponsored by Commodore for a time and I loved my A500. The club has come a long way since then.

Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Juve
Nice, I also have a thing for some of the big, grand old Italian teams like Juve & AC Milan. Still seem kinda glamourous
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up