Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Guests visiting
Demon Cleaner 13:02 22nd June 2017
As I couldn't go to Finland now, my gf went alone for 6 days, and we managed that her older sister and her husband will come to Luxembourg, with 10 year old daughter and 7 months old son. They were never in Luxembourg, never had the opportunity to visit us, and today, finally they will come, arriving in 15 minutes.

I'm quite happy, as I was there so many times, but they never saw so far where I live, and I definitely always wanted to show them.

I get along with the husband very great, would be one of my best friends probably if I would live there, he turned 40 now, sadly I missed the birthday party, but that doesn't matter, he'll be here now, and I have so many things to show him.

Feeling really happy, hopefully my back problems won't be in the way too much. They also want to visit Germany and France as they also have never been there either, basically over 10 years no holidays. And France is less than 1km away from me, so we can go there every morning to buy baguette and croissants

They will stay for the coming 8 days.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 14:36 23rd June 2017
How sweet is that.

Have a great time bud.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:56 25th June 2017
Sounds great. Have a nice time. Should take your mind off things.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tiago 11:36 26th June 2017
Have a good time !!
[Reply]
J T 06:23 27th June 2017
That sounds great. I enjoy when someone comes to visit for the first time and is all excited as they get shown around.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:21 27th June 2017
It's definitely a great feeling showing someone around your own part of the world for the first time . Especially if you live somewhere you are proud of.

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:03 1st July 2017
They left yesterday and enjoyed it quite a lot here, had a great time together, but unfortunately time passes too fast.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:14 2nd July 2017
Glad you all had a good time.

[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:01 2nd July 2017
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
They left yesterday and enjoyed it quite a lot here, had a great time together, but unfortunately time passes too fast.
Always the same bud. Glad you all had a great time.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up