Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: What are you playing?
Tiago 11:48 14th June 2017
I started "What Remains of Edith Finch".
Very very good. It's a walking simulator. Something like a mix of "Firewatch" and "Everybody's gone to the reptire".
[Reply]
Harrison 11:57 14th June 2017
Is Rapture any good? I kept being tempted to buy it but never have. Very mixed reviews. Is it Myst like as suggested?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tiago 14:06 14th June 2017
Myst? No. Rapture is a pure walking simulator. Something like Dear Esther. You don't have puzzles. Just walking, and get into the story.
I did like it a lot, good graphics, good story. But pure walking.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:02 15th June 2017
I thought I read the story was a mystery you had to discover by following clues?

I do own Dear Esther but not played it yet.

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:11 15th June 2017
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Have you played the Styx games? You will like them. They are stealth games where you play an assassin goblin and are prequels to the strategy game world 'Of Orcs and Men'.
I played the first, but not for too long, controls are a bit clunky, so it's quite difficult to stay unseen, and you have to restart some passages over and over again, which obviously frustrated me quite a bit. And out of stealth, engaging in combat, is impossible to manage.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:22 16th June 2017
What were you playing it on? I found it fine on pc with an xbox 360 controller.

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:44 16th June 2017
PS4, as it was for free at some point in PSN.
[Reply]
Tiago 11:08 16th June 2017
Originally Posted by :
I thought I read the story was a mystery you had to discover by following clues?
Following clues, yes, but not solving puzzles.
Just finished "What Remains of Edith Finch", for me, best game of the year so far. It's not a big game, 4 or 5 hours and it's done. Brilliant game.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:53 16th June 2017
Have perhaps to try it, although I'm not the biggest fan of walking simulators.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:12 11th July 2017
Played How to Survive: Storm Edition, perhaps good for 1-2 hours, like I played, but not too much to be found here. Running back and forth all the time, fun for a moment, but gets tedious quite fast.

Started Batman (Telltale Series), and like all the others from the series, I like it, finished Episode 3 already.

Probably gonna start with the first Mordor game today, I installed it yesterday.

I bought Elite: Dangerous, but I need to have good time to start, as apparently, and you here already mentioned it, it has quite a steep learning curve, hopefully I won't lose interest too fast, as I'm not the most patient player.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up