Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: New York - vacation photos - new lens
Tiago 13:26 21st March 2017
Hi,
Just return from a 7 nights vacation in New York.
We love it.
I bought a new lens for my Nikon, a eyefish 6.5mm
I will put some photos from new and old lens here.
They are in low-res not the full res.
Some are in black and white. I just love B&W
Hope you like it.

ny1.jpg
ny2.jpg
ny3.jpg
ny4.jpg
ny5.jpg
ny6.jpg
ny7.jpg
ny8.jpg
[Reply]
Harrison 17:51 22nd March 2017
Very nice

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:07 23rd March 2017
Very nice pics mate, I have to say, we loved NY too.

Don't know if you saw my pictures, you'll dins them here: http://forum.classicamiga.com/forum/...highlight=york
[Reply]
Tiago 17:58 23rd March 2017
Yes i remember those pictures.
NY is fantastic. The "vertical" architecture is for me a totally different aspect. In Lisbon is not common a building goes more then 10 or 15 floors.
Going up to the 102 floor of Empire State Building was something unique. The Brooklyn Bridge is also amazing and so many other.
[Reply]
Harrison 02:04 24th March 2017
That is a very good point about the height and vertical lines of New York arcitecture.

Where I live we really don't have many buildings higher than 4 storied, and even that is rare. Most are 2 or 3 at most. A few taller office blocks and apartments in Portsmouth and Southampton, but not many.

It's much the same when I go abroad somewhere with mountains. It doesn't really make an impact until I return home and miss seeing a mountain in the distance.

[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:36 25th March 2017
Stunning Pics Tiago, as always.

NY isn't a place I've ever wanted to really go. I'm not a city kind of person I guess.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:51 26th March 2017
The opposite for me. Although I would never want to live in a city, having grown up in the new forest, I have always loved architecture and studied it for a while. Plus all the resturants, museums, art galleries and theatres it's a great place to be.

[Reply]
Tiago 14:06 27th March 2017
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
Stunning Pics Tiago, as always.
Thanks !!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up