Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Having surgery 16th of March
Tiago 14:27 30th March 2017
Keep up the recovery.
You should have time to play some games. You have a PS4? Did you try horizon zero dawn?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:00 30th March 2017
I was playing Horizon until I went to hospital, really like it. At the moment I still can't play, as I cannot sit down for long time, nor can I lie on my back. So I played a bit Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, in which you can take your time, and don't need to hassle on your controller, it's kind of a visual novel with puzzle solving, quite interesting.

Later, I will have a LOT of time, as I'm staying home for 6 months.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 08:40 2nd April 2017
Nice to hear you are recovering well DC.

Just rest & Juice or Smoothie up. - You'll recover quicker.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:42 2nd April 2017
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
Just rest & Juice or Smoothie up. - You'll recover quicker.
That's what I'm doing, perhaps a beer or two would speed up things
[Reply]
Harrison 15:55 18th April 2017
That's great news. It hasn't been long so that's good, especially being able to lie on your back.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:25 18th April 2017
Went to the doctor this morning, radio is fine, and he told me that from now on I can doing anything I want, like walking, biking, swimming and even drive a car, if it's not hurting. I can even take the big plastic chunk out of my corset so that it's less rigid, but that's up to me. I will still keep it a bit, as it helps me to be straight. Driving a car is anyway still not possible. Will still take some time though until I can do everything. If it hurts just stop he said
[Reply]
Kin Hell 22:12 20th April 2017
That's really great news to hear DC & be as hydrated as you possibly can these coming months.

The more flushing you can make your body do, the faster the recovery....

Be frugal with beer and/or spirits.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:31 21st April 2017
Still didn't drink any alcohol so far, since 6 weeks. Also at work I eat usually some kind of salami, charcuterie or minced meat sandwiches, which I don't at the moment, I eat quite healthy, only thing I do, I eat more chocolate, always having my cup of coffee and piece of cake at 4 o'clock, like the elderly

Anyway, I considered myself having 5 kilos too much, had a little bit belly, well who doesn't at our age, but I lost already 7 kilos, leaving me at 97kg, perfect weight for me, belly is completely gone Have to keep up the chocolate, otherwise I might even lose more
[Reply]
Kin Hell 09:02 22nd April 2017

[Reply]
Harrison 09:05 4th May 2017
That's great. What are you playing at the moment? Caught up on many RPGs?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up