Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Having surgery 16th of March
Kin Hell 09:26 4th July 2017

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:33 5th July 2017
Here's my picture which I got last week.

[Reply]
Harrison 16:13 5th July 2017
You won't be getting through usa customs any time soon!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 20:17 5th July 2017
Don't plan to go there anyway soon

You can get a "certificate" to pass customs at airports, but usually it even doesn't detect it, I know because my mom already had 3 operations, and has metal in her back, she passed everywhere so far, but funny enough, in the US, she was stopped
[Reply]
Harrison 21:24 5th July 2017
If you mum has back trouble could it be hereditary?

[Reply]
Kin Hell 08:52 6th July 2017
Originally Posted by Harrison:
If you mum has back trouble could it be hereditary?

Absolutely. As individuals, we are all an individual combination of genes from previous generations & we can not pick which ones we have @ our point of conception.

I am sure DC will have some pass-on RE his back, much like I did with my teeth as a result of my late mothers dental issues back in 1948.

We all heal differently as well, but something like this is pretty "massive" for want of a better word.

I really wish you all the best with this DC.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:30 7th July 2017
This is where dna mapping could be really useful. If when a baby was born a genetic profile about them could be created indicating possible hereditary conditions and problems they might encounter later in life, this could help each person take prevention or avoidance measures to limit the possibility. And also check regularly for thing like cancers that are common in a family to catch them early.

The only negative I could imagine would be medical insurance because they could argue such condition indicators would refuse them being covered.

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:42 7th July 2017
Btw, you don't see the metal bar(s) on the picture, as they're made out of carbon, so X-rays won't show them, but you can see them as little white lines on the pic.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 09:18 20th July 2017
Looks like your Picture Hosting is shafted DC.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:34 20th July 2017
Yeah, just deleted some pics, doesn't seem to work though. I reached my 2GB, now I'm back to 0,6GB, but they probably want me to pay a monthly fee. Will have to wait.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
4 5 6 7 8 9
Up