Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Having surgery 16th of March
Kin Hell 14:30 11th June 2017
Heck m8, I can only imagine.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:57 15th June 2017
Today is the day.

After physio on Tuesday morning, I was hurting a lot like hell, couldn't even walk nor sit yesterday. So I called my doctor, got lucky, he was on holiday until yesterday, and when I called, he just came out of one of his visits, so I could directly talk to him.

He told me to stop again immediately with the physio, as it shouldn't hurt at all, and he will do me the infiltration. So I was lucky that some other patient canceled their appointment, so I can go today at 12:45, hopefully it will help.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Back home, went fine, the needle stays in your back for around one minute, as first there's some liquid from your back pulled inside, where it gets mixed with the cortisone fluid, and then it's injected slowly back in. Hurts, but it's manageable. Now I will have to wait a bit until it will develop its full effect and hope for it that it will be better. I will have a second one in 2 weeks in the joint of the other side.
[Reply]
Harrison 08:24 16th June 2017
Hope it helps. Thinking of you during your recovery.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:28 17th June 2017
Btw, what I have is called Arthrodesis, and I got it done on L3+L4+L5+S1. So you can google some pictures if you want, like HERE.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 10:45 21st June 2017
Hell DC..... I really hope this helps your recovery.

Best wishes fella.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:01 1st July 2017
Got 2nd injection this week, still not helping, so I also got different painkillers, Arcoxia, already had them for other problems and they helped, so hopefully they'll work with this too. Took the first one today.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:12 2nd July 2017
Hope that helps and for things to start hurting less in general.

[Reply]
J T 05:28 3rd July 2017
Are there any, uh, herbal remedies that you could try?

I mean, you're home alone and playing a lot of video games so why not get baked as well
[Reply]
Harrison 08:23 4th July 2017
Lol its definitely meant to take the edge off.. baking I mean! ;-)

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 08:50 4th July 2017
Don't think that would help though
[Reply]
Tags:Array
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up