Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Having surgery 16th of March
Harrison 23:16 29th March 2017
Great news. Sounds like things are progressing well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tiago 15:27 30th March 2017
Keep up the recovery.
You should have time to play some games. You have a PS4? Did you try horizon zero dawn?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:00 30th March 2017
I was playing Horizon until I went to hospital, really like it. At the moment I still can't play, as I cannot sit down for long time, nor can I lie on my back. So I played a bit Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, in which you can take your time, and don't need to hassle on your controller, it's kind of a visual novel with puzzle solving, quite interesting.

Later, I will have a LOT of time, as I'm staying home for 6 months.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 09:40 2nd April 2017
Nice to hear you are recovering well DC.

Just rest & Juice or Smoothie up. - You'll recover quicker.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 19:42 2nd April 2017
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
That's what I'm doing, perhaps a beer or two would speed up things
[Reply]
J T 00:11 3rd April 2017
Yikes! That picture, that's a big wound. I don't have any jokes to make about that...

Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
That's what I'm doing, perhaps a beer or two would speed up things

[Reply]
Kin Hell 16:56 17th April 2017
Hiya DC.

You're a couple more weeks on now fella......

Is there more improvement yet for your comfortableness?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 20:02 17th April 2017
Hey. Going a bit better, can lie on my back since 1 week, helps a lot to play games, plus my hips get a bit more rest, thus less pain. Turning around in bed has also become better, can turn from one side to another quite faster now.

Still hurting a lot when getting up, especially in the evening, mornings are always the best, also because the muscles are completely relaxed.

Walking and sitting are still the same, it's fine but not for too long.

Didn't think that the recovery was taking that long, but I guess it's quite normal. Next week on Tuesday I will start with the physiotherapy.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:55 18th April 2017
That's great news. It hasn't been long so that's good, especially being able to lie on your back.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:25 18th April 2017
Went to the doctor this morning, radio is fine, and he told me that from now on I can doing anything I want, like walking, biking, swimming and even drive a car, if it's not hurting. I can even take the big plastic chunk out of my corset so that it's less rigid, but that's up to me. I will still keep it a bit, as it helps me to be straight. Driving a car is anyway still not possible. Will still take some time though until I can do everything. If it hurts just stop he said
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Up