Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: A Belated Happy Birthday Harrison
Kin Hell 07:59 6th January 2017
Oh m8, as mentioned here:

http://forum.classicamiga.com/forum/...4407#post54407

I guess you still had Man Flu on the 28th so it probably wasn't as nice as it could have been for you. Still, Belated Birthday Wishes on my part Dave.

[Reply]
Harrison 09:52 6th January 2017
Thank you. :-)

My mum did cook me a really nice roast dinner.

But it was a bit of a none event. Ill and wanting to be in bed all day and to make it worse all the glands on the right hand side of my face swelled up that morning so I looked like the elephant man! Then I lost my voice. Probably the worst Christmas and birthday week I can remember. Really considering the flu jab next winter. Still got no voice, bad cough etc..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:15 6th January 2017
Happy belated one.

Getting the flu jab (vaccination) since 5-6 years now, didn't help for this one though. Would be good for you, also because of your kid, might help if YOU don't get sick to contaminate him.
[Reply]
Harrison 07:40 7th January 2017
He was sick before me. Caught it from his school. As did my wife. We were all ill. Schools are great breading grounds for germs.

[Reply]
Kin Hell 14:47 7th January 2017
Originally Posted by Harrison:
He was sick before me. Caught it from his school. As did my wife. We were all ill. Schools are great breading grounds for germs.

Yeah, I completely agree. Schools have always had their Heating way too high: - I Loved Milk at Primary School age, but not luke warm/room temperature from the back of the classroom!

Kids don't wear the right attire for getting to School: - Terrible down here in Cornwall. Kids walk to school in Jumpers, get wet & then swap germs whilst sniveling in the excessive Heat. - Crazy!
[Reply]
Tiago 13:29 10th January 2017
Happy Birthday mate
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up