Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Commercial games missing on the main site
Demon Cleaner 19:46 16th August 2007
Oh well, that can always happen, better having a double entry than a missing though
[Reply]
Tomski 00:42 21st August 2007
How about ROCKSTAR ATE MY HAMSTER?
Was that a demo/coverdisk as I only had a copy.
[Reply]
AlexJ 00:57 21st August 2007
Originally Posted by Tomski:
How about ROCKSTAR ATE MY HAMSTER?
Was that a demo/coverdisk as I only had a copy.
It's there (called Rock Star Ate My Hamster). Putting Rockstar as one word possibly confused the search.
[Reply]
AlexJ 01:47 30th August 2007
Originally Posted by AlexJ:
For a change, here's a duplicate entry:

Celica GT Rally (1990)

Toyota Celica GT Rally (1991)
Did we find out if it was possible to delete the duplicate entry?
[Reply]
Harrison 01:51 30th August 2007
I can delete duplicate entries easily from the backend. Which of the two do you want to keep? And I will delete the other.
[Reply]
AlexJ 01:53 30th August 2007
I think it's probably best to keep Celica GT Rally (more fields filled out and screenshots already attached) and delete Toyota Celica GT Rally. I've added a note with the alternative title to Celica GT Rally.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:56 30th August 2007
OK. I will remove the other one now.
[Reply]
Tiago 10:31 30th August 2007
I didn't found "Space Ace" on the main site, the game is very similar to "Dragon's Lair". I think the graphics were even better.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:05 30th August 2007
Space Ace was released after Dragon's Lair and is also a Laserdisc arcade game. The graphics in the original were the same, it was animation. The game also had the same gameplay as Dragon's Lair. If you want more information about Laserdisc games, have a look at the Daphne emulator which allows you to play the games on your PC, assumed you have the ROMs for it, which are downloadable at Pleasuredome for FREE (almost 60GB though).
[Reply]
Tiago 11:15 30th August 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Space Ace was released after Dragon's Lair and is also a Laserdisc arcade game. The graphics in the original were the same, it was animation. The game also had the same gameplay as Dragon's Lair. If you want more information about Laserdisc games, have a look at the Daphne emulator which allows you to play the games on your PC, assumed you have the ROMs for it, which are downloadable at Pleasuredome for FREE (almost 60GB though).
But it was also available for Amiga, wans't it?
should it be on the main site?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Up