Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Arduitape/Casduino now available to buy.
Buleste 12:19 29th September 2016
The three versions of my cassette player replacement project are now available to buy for those who don't want to build for themselves. You can order from the Facebook page. We are also working on a TZX version that will play tzx files directly. Still in it's alpha stages but it is ongoing.
[Reply]
Harrison 21:48 29th September 2016
Very nice work. Have you mentioned this on AmiBay? I think there would be quite a few interested members.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buleste 23:33 29th September 2016
Yeah. Mentioned it in the past and pointed out the blog but there has never been much interest tbh. The only reason there has been some now is because I sent one (for free) to an MSX fanatic who got people talking about it.

We have got an alpha for converting Dragon/Tandy cas files included with the latest Casduino software but without one of the computers or a working emulator it's difficult to know if it works.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:48 30th September 2016
I will give you another mention on AmiBay this weekend and see what interest is there.

Also I'm sure some system owners would be willing to test or even lend hardware for Dev.

[Reply]
Buleste 09:50 30th September 2016
Thank you.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:59 1st October 2016
Oooh. We've managed to get some tzx and tap files to load. Still not ready for a release and the compatibility is low but it's a start.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:44 18th October 2016
A new version of the TZXDuino software is available and has more TZX compatibility. At the moment the biggest stumbling block is Speedlock games. We will be adding Amstrad TZX/CDT files too.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:13 18th October 2016
Nice. Keep up the great work. This will really interest the retro scene.

[Reply]
Buleste 11:32 6th November 2016
A new version of the TZXDuino software has been released and so far it's got 99%+ compatibility with Spectrum and Amstrad games.

http://arduitapemarkii.blogspot.co.u...ate-v08b3.html
[Reply]
Buleste 10:34 14th November 2016
The TZXDuino has been featured in an Online Spanish magazine

http://retromaniacmagazine.blogspot....a-las.html?m=1
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up