Kin Hell 08:48 8th August 2016
Thank's DC.

All set up.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 12:19 24th November 2016
@ DC

Gazelle DNS servers are not responding for me:

Originally Posted by :
gazellegames.net’s server DNS address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
Dead for u too?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 07:49 25th November 2016
Yep, for 4 days.

Opened again, checked just now:

Originally Posted by :
Welcome back everyone! We’re all over the moon to finally be back up and running and we hope that you are too. As you most definitely already know, we pre-emptively took down our servers after the recent tragic events of one of our brothers in the private tracker community, What.CD. At the time, we were using the same service providers as they and we decided it best to reshuffle and restructure our online pathways to continue to protect the security of the site, its staff and its users before running into any trouble. The downtime lasted a little while longer than both planned and expected due to issues with a potential new host that were outside of our control.

As part of our restructuring, we would like to take this time to announce the new role of one of our most revered members of the community and staff team – flamed – who will be taking on the position of site admin. We are very grateful for the time and effort flamed has put into the site and are looking forward to the work he continues to do in the future. Make sure to give him a congratulations if you see him around on IRC. He won’t bite…

An unfortunate side effect of the above mentioned closure is the apparent passing of WhatIMG, our preferred image host, resulting in the large majority of our wonderfully collected and arranged screenshots and cover images, NFOs as well as images from the forums and wiki being lost. Countless voluntary hours invested by our fantastic Torrent Moderators and the users themselves must now again be accounted for, and we ask for your help! We will be organising an image re-upload effort to get our site back to its full glory with the help of our friends over at ptpimg.me who are pleased to accommodate our needs.

If you would like to help out, please head over to the Finding and Uploading Quality Screenshots wiki article to get some great tips on the easiest and quickest methods of finding and uploading images that result in a quality finish. You will also notice that the WhatIMG It button found on the upload form and edit group pages has been replaced with a PTPImg It button, this will allow for snappy and hassle free image re-hosting.

We will be holding a contest for helping us upload screenshots and cover images. The details will follow. For now we have enabled the PTPImg It button for all users.

If you notice any bugs or issues, please post in here.

There is still some work to do before being fully operational again and we ask for your patience and understanding during this time. With that said, we still have some big plans, features and events coming up that we’re excited to bring to you in the near future. Thanks everybody for your love and support, you are the foundations to our wonderful community.

[Reply]
Kin Hell 12:00 26th November 2016
Cool. Thank's DC.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:54 16th December 2016
Kickass (KAT) is apparently back: https://katcr.co/new/
[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:49 17th December 2016
@ DC

Dead link for me bud.
[Reply]
Teho 09:45 18th December 2016
kickass.cd works for me. Be careful when searching for a working url, a lot of fake sites have popped up. If you find one that wants you to register an account before downloading a torrent, get away.
[Reply]
romanleakee 18:49 24th January 2019
Here is the updated one https://waytohunt.org/kickass-proxy/
[Reply]
Kin Hell 14:12 31st January 2019
Originally Posted by romanleakee:
Here is the updated one https://waytohunt.org/kickass-proxy/
The problem with a lot of Torrent sites these days is the fact they get blocked by different ISP's in different ways. - All in an effort to reduce Piracy.

The ones above fail for me in every instance (BT here - British Telecom).

However, this link works great for me. https://proxyof.com/kickasstorrents-proxy-unblock/

Enjoy.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up