Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Kickass closed
Harrison 10:53 2nd August 2016
I tend to find any cracks on Usenet. Only way I've mainly used to download from in a long time, other than Pleasuredome. For Usenet I normally research downloads first via sites that catalog content, then I can search that actual file/download name directly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:02 2nd August 2016
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
@ DC

GG?
Gazelle Games, "successor" of BitGamer/UndergroundGamer.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:59 2nd August 2016
I never got on with GG. It was adopted by the UG and BG communities when they closed due to limited communities to move to, but it just didn't have the excitement or enthusiasm. I loved UG and still miss it. It had such a great project community. Especially when they built the PSX sets. PD is probably the only really well managed one left now.

I would love to create such a community, but find a way to avoid being directly connected to downloads, whilst still providing some way to allow it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kin Hell 15:23 2nd August 2016
@ DC

Ah, I see.

Are there Limitations on the Invite?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:15 2nd August 2016
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
@ DC

Ah, I see.

Are there Limitations on the Invite?
What exactly do you mean? Which limitations?
[Reply]
Buleste 10:42 3rd August 2016
The latest Kickass is on kat.al
[Reply]
Ghost 12:42 3rd August 2016
Is it save to use?

I am not trying to advocate piracy but before I usually buy a game or a book I would like to know what it is about first.

Torrents and downloads have helped me make a decision on various items, saving me from wasting money on something I don't like, and in other cases have made me eager to get a physical version and support a company or a creator so they make even more new creations.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:26 5th August 2016
I just wondered if the Invite carried a loading or is just a fully functional account.

If it's full, I would appreciate you considering me as a suitable candidate.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:35 5th August 2016
It's a fully functional account I guess, got invited years ago, I'm still there, didn't do anything special Just log in from time to time, membership gets removed after 6 month of inactivity.

Just PM me your email address.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 07:10 6th August 2016
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
It's a fully functional account I guess, got invited years ago, I'm still there, didn't do anything special Just log in from time to time, membership gets removed after 6 month of inactivity.

Just PM me your email address.

[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up