Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Favourite Amiga adventure?
Phantom 17:14 11th March 2010
Zork? Which one? Zork I,II,III or Zork Zero or Beyond Zork?
[Reply]
rbusa 18:31 11th March 2010
The best adventure for me is Flight of the Amazon Queen (aka FOTAQ), because that was the first adventure game I ever played and completed.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:58 11th March 2010
Originally Posted by rbusa:
The best adventure for me is Flight of the Amazon Queen (aka FOTAQ), because that was the first adventure game I ever played and completed.
It's strange that for most people, their favorite adventure (or even game), is the first they ever played. I loved Mask of the Sun on the C64, and some years ago, I finished it again in an Apple II emulator
[Reply]
Phantom 22:23 11th March 2010
My first ever game for A500 was Human Killing Machine. I didn't like it, 'cause I hate beat 'em ups.
[Reply]
Zirkie 22:21 16th March 2010
Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. Excellent x 3! I played this on A500 back in '93. It had like 12 disks! I remember playing 90% to the end and the last disk had an error. How disapointing! Eventaually found pc version some years after just so I could see the end. There's even 3 possible endings to the game depending what choices you make - similar but different to Monkey Island.
[Reply]
Phantom 22:53 16th March 2010
Originally Posted by Zirkie:
Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. Excellent x 3! I played this on A500 back in '93. It had like 12 disks! I remember playing 90% to the end and the last disk had an error. How disapointing! Eventaually found pc version some years after just so I could see the end. There's even 3 possible endings to the game depending what choices you make - similar but different to Monkey Island.
It was 11 disks, and yes 3 different possible endings due to 3 different paths (Wits, Team, Fists paths). Great adventure.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up