Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Merry Christmas
Stephen Coates 08:10 24th December 2006
Hope everyone here has a really good christmas and gets lots of presents. Anyone got any idea what they may be getting ?
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:22 24th December 2006
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you will have a great day with good food and presents!

[Reply]
J T 20:38 24th December 2006
Merry Christmas to you all, I hope everyone has a good one, full of festive cheer!
[Reply]
Teho 21:56 24th December 2006
A merry christmas from me too.

Just got back from our celebration. Was pretty good allthough I had a slight headache for most of the evening. Dinner was excellent as always, had rib as we normally do and we had turkey which we normally don't. But I didn't mind. All in all I had a great evening.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:22 25th December 2006

Merry Christmas to everyone from me too.

Hope you all have a great day.

I'm posting this actually in Christmas Day! Thought would quickly check the forum as I've been away for the last couple of days... plus, out of sight means not having to help with the dinner

I've already opened the presents from my girlfriend. Had some very nice tops and the Star Wars themed Monopoly, so will have to make my parents play that this afternoon.

Still some more to open after dinner, then lots of drinks and sweets.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 17:23 25th December 2006
I've been near the computer almost all day. Except when eating the christmas dinner of course.

I got the January 1991 edition of Amiga Format, which will be interesting to read
[Reply]
Harrison 19:17 25th December 2006
Who got you the mag? 1991 was the height of the Amiga days and the magazines, especially AF were at their thickest. Although for me the most interesting are the early ST/Amiga Format before they split into two magazines. I have a few issues of these and they really take you back in time.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:49 26th December 2006
That's a great gift to receive! I think I have that issue somewhere. If I remember correctly, it was quite a big issue, filled with a lot of articles and game reviews. Enjoy your reading!

I miss getting CU Amiga for Christmas. I always looked forward to that. Amiga Format was also good to get though.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 13:16 26th December 2006
Thats a pretty cool gift man, santa really does know his stuff

Oh i forgot merry christmas

Oh yeah and i got a Wii but i think im too drunk to play it at the moment
[Reply]
AlexJ 18:00 27th December 2006
Don't you guys have anything better to do on Christmas day than come on here? You know like, erm, 3 year old films on TV...

Don't know if anyone visited BBC.co.uk on Xmas day, thought this article was quite good: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6200383.stm
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up