Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Going to Sardinia
Demon Cleaner 12:21 19th June 2015
I will fly to Sardinia on Sunday morning, to Cagliari, stay in the city for 3 days and then travel further on the south coast for 7 days.

Looking forward to good weather and NICE food!!
[Reply]
Kin Hell 12:25 19th June 2015
N I C E !

Hope you have a FAB time.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:10 19th June 2015
Sounds great. Wish we could afford a proper holiday this year, but some other things will be taking up our summer, we expect.

Hope you have a great time, and as always don't forget the pictures!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:04 19th June 2015
Won't forget the pictures, I have the missis with me, her second name is Paparazzi

When I come back, I will go to work for 2 weeks, then go 2 and a half weeks to Finland. A lot of holidays ahead.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 10:04 20th June 2015
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Won't forget the pictures, I have the missis with me, her second name is Paparazzi

<snip>

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:05 2nd July 2015
Came back yesterday evening, was a great relaxing trip. Gonna post some pictures as soon as I get them off the camera.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:38 7th July 2015
I don't have many pictures from Cagliari, as we were only there for 3 days and didn't take many pictures, most of the time we were then staying in our very nice little hotel in Villasimius, where we were relaxing throughout the day, and only went out in the evening, mainly for dinner, and one drink after that. Then returning home, and having a last (or 2) drink on our terrace.

Boat trip on Cagliari coast

Hotel Mariposas in Villasimius

Our room with terrace

[Reply]
Harrison 16:05 7th July 2015
That looks really nice. I like smaller hotels. Do you have any links for the hotel?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:25 7th July 2015
http://www.hotelmariposas.it/en/

We had the Junior Suite Superior (with 2 bedrooms), it's funny because we had exactly the room that is pictured on their site:

http://www.hotelmariposas.it/en/my-p...uite-superior/

[Reply]
Tiago 17:30 7th July 2015
Looks very nice Demon!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up