Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Amiga stuff for donation
Demon Cleaner 09:33 5th June 2015
I got this with the Amiga compendium, but I have absolutely no use for it.

[Reply]
Teho 10:16 5th June 2015
Mostly useless stuff yes, but I found that Shadow of the Beast remix cd to be quite good. Made by Tim Wright who did the music for the second and third games.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:41 5th June 2015
(Changed the title, noticed that I wrote "sell" there before)

I would donate it to someone here who wants it, would just be unfair to say that the first one who asks gets it.

Maybe make a new quiz and this would be the prize? Shipping is probably not relevant.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:53 5th June 2015
Well, I would love the poster and CD if no one else wants them.

However if you want to think up a quiz or little competition that would be great too. I've had a site relaunch in the back of my mind all year and really need to do something about finally turning these forums into classic retro network. Maybe I will next week!
[Reply]
Kin Hell 17:05 7th June 2015
I concur with Harrison; The Another World Poster is an absolute classic keepsake.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:38 10th June 2015
Sorry guys, but I gave the things now to my friend whom I also sold all my retro stuff. He has his own museum now, and I thought it would be nice to donate to him, so he also has a few gadgets to expose.

Btw, he told me he's going to the Amiga30 in Amsterdam, anyone else goes there?

http://www.amiga30.eu/
[Reply]
Harrison 01:34 11th June 2015
I didn't know about Amiga30, but it looks good. Like the WB1.3 style site too. Sadly I can't attend this year.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 14:45 11th June 2015
Never been to Holland.....

It could be an excuse to check out the Windmills, the P0rn district & the Coffee Shops I guess!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 15:20 11th June 2015
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:

It could be an excuse to check out the Windmills, the P0rn district & the Coffee Shops I guess!
I was in Amsterdam last year for a few days. Certainly made a change from Rotherham!
[Reply]
Kin Hell 15:23 11th June 2015
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:

I was in Amsterdam last year for a few days. Certainly made a change from Rotherham!
Yeah fella. - I'll bet it did.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up