Demon Cleaner 02:37 10th May 2015
Could be interesting too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5wMrRcyhg
[Reply]
DonAmiga 08:37 11th May 2015
Does look good its the kind of game that interest me
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:55 11th May 2015
Hmmm. That could really mess with my head.

I think I'd seriously be wanting at least a little bit more "Graphically", to even consider playing something like that on a PC these days. - It almost resembles the animation-intros from Flashback on the Amiga how many years ago.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:05 11th May 2015
But Charlie... it isn't about the graphics, it's about the gameplay and the story!

It definitely looks interested and will most likely give it a try eventually.

At the moment I'm enjoying the brilliant Pillars of Eternity, which along with every other game I'm playing will take me some time.
[Reply]
Tiago 10:13 12th May 2015
Also playing Pillars of eternity. Brilliant game.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:14 12th May 2015
Didn't try it yet, I finished The Detail yesterday, and now I'm playing This War of Mine which is quite good, something different.

This War of Mine review.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:47 12th May 2015
I have both games but haven't tried them yet. This war of mine does really interest me. With the current anniversary celebrations for VE day it's quite poignant to show a different side to war.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:19 12th May 2015
I only survived barely 14 days in my first round of This War of Mine.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 12:04 13th May 2015
Originally Posted by Harrison:
But Charlie... it isn't about the graphics, it's about the gameplay and the story!

It definitely looks interested and will most likely give it a try eventually.

At the moment I'm enjoying the brilliant Pillars of Eternity, which along with every other game I'm playing will take me some time.
I know Dave & tbh, RPG really isn't my thing. I guess I have enough excitement dealing with life's story.

There is a certain amount of interest in the way it's portrayed, but after half an hour of that, I'd probably be almost suicidal.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up