Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Happy Christmas
Harrison 14:03 29th December 2014
It got to -6 here last night, but is quite sunny with clear skies today and a bit above freezing.

First day back at home after spending a few days at in-laws and then yesterday at my parents for my birthday.

Decided to have a quite new year's eve I think, although we have been invited to my wife's Uncle's if we want to go.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 00:39 30th December 2014
Its been a bit chilly here as well. I was a bit cold when I went out yesterday, and the snow hasn't melted much yet.

Happy birthday Harrison
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:43 30th December 2014
Happy belated birthday my dear friend, hope you still feel good after getting older and older

We don't know yet what to do for new year's eve, we were asked to go to Luxembourg city with some friends, but I'm not really in the mood for that, as we have then to go there with bus and train, come back later with taxi, as I wouldn't take the car. Plus the city is completely full of people, which I absolutely detest.

I prefer staying home, have a nice meal, have a bottle of nice champagne, and perhaps later go to some bars in my hometown, where I also know all the people.

Anyways, my girlfriend seemed to have caught a cold or flu yesterday, as she was cold all the time and not feeling so well, so we might anyway stay home, we'll see.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:45 2nd January 2015
Sorry I Missed ur Birthday H.

Belated ones all the same.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 17:38 5th January 2015
Happy birthday RetroSteve
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up