Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Considering downsizing retro collection again
zapiy 10:52 7th August 2014
Any 600's or 1200's going fella. Always wanted a small Amiga. Lol. And a CD32
[Reply]
Harrison 11:29 7th August 2014
Sorry no. My A600 is one of the Amigas I will be keeping exactly for the reason that it is so small and can fit on my desk all the time tucked away in the corner. Other than for AGA I think it's a perfect Amiga for gaming. I've just finished upgrading it and will post a separate topic about that.

Although I do have a dead A600 motherboard you can have for free just for postage. I know what is wrong with it. A track is damaged under the kickstart rom chip holder and just needs someone with some soldering skills to repair the track or bypass it with a replacement wire.
[Reply]
zapiy 19:43 7th August 2014
Thanks for the offer and I will snap that up. What will I need once I fix it? Are cases easily found?
[Reply]
Harrison 23:06 7th August 2014
PM me and we can sort out postage costs.

I will include a kickstart rom chip with the motherboard for you.

I might have spares to build most or even all of a full A600 for you if interested. I think I might have a spare case and keyboard, but would need to check through my stuff. Will let you know what I can find. Would need to charge you if I do have other stuff for it though.
[Reply]
zapiy 02:40 8th August 2014
Brilliant. Sounds good to me if it's decent stuff then I am in fella.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 03:58 9th August 2014
Harrison, you do realise that if you downsize your collection, you'll have more room... and if you have more room, you'll be able to go and collect other people's surplus Amiga stuff

[Reply]
Buleste 09:38 9th August 2014
You're downsizing and I'm increasing mine. Just got 2 N64's and will be getting a Sega Saturn soon.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:39 9th August 2014
Someone on Amibay is selling a nice transparent Saturn at the moment with a few games.
[Reply]
Buleste 09:46 10th August 2014
As much as I would the one I'm getting is free.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:13 10th August 2014
That's even better then! Is it region modded?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up