Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Merry Christmas!!
Puni/Void 05:42 24th December 2013
Hi everyone,

Long time, no see. Thought I'd pop in to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Hope you all will have a great time.
[Reply]
Teho 07:41 24th December 2013
Merry Christmas everyone!

Nice seeing you again, Puni.
[Reply]
Harrison 07:57 24th December 2013
Happy Christmas everyone.

I hope you all have a good one.

We have had really bad luck again as our house was flooded again last night. So our Christmas isn't going to be quite so enjoyable.
[Reply]
Buleste 08:47 24th December 2013
Merry Christmas to all and your families.

Sorry to hear about you flooding again Harrison. I hope everyone is alright and stays well.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 09:30 24th December 2013
Nice of you to drop by PG .

How bad was the flooding Harrison? I hope you get it sorted out easily.

I'm sending this through 56k dialup, as my ADSL f***ed up. I sent a support ticket to Plusnet so hopefully they'll sort it out. I've no idea how much Plusnet are charging me for the 0844 call. Could really do with internet access tomorrow for communication and entertainment purposed

Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:56 24th December 2013
Originally Posted by Harrison:
We have had really bad luck again as our house was flooded again last night. So our Christmas isn't going to be quite so enjoyable.
Not again!!! Didn't they put any precaution so that it wouldn't happen again? This cannot happen year after year.

Happy X-Mas to all of you.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 07:51 26th December 2013
Yes indeed. - a very Merry Christmas to everyone.

@ Harrison

Time to move to higher ground fella.
[Reply]
Harrison 21:09 26th December 2013
We might have some trouble selling now though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 08:03 27th December 2013
I had been using Fast's 0844 number, but I thought I would give Freeola's 0845 number a try, expecting them to be about the same cost. Anyway, turns out they are charging twice as much for the 0845 number and now our phone bill has gone up by another £10 or so .

On the positive side of things, I dug out the SupraExpress 56k serial modem which i used to use on my Amiga500+, and set it up on my Windows XP box, so I'm no longer limited to browsing on an old Macintosh. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get the modem to work on Debian.

Did anyone get any Christmas presents? I got the usual chocolates, and a Dremel 3000.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:49 27th December 2013
Dremels are brilliant. Hours of fun. My wife bought me one a few years ago and it has come in very useful.

So your ADSL is still down?

I got some clothes, including a cool Christmas Pacman t-shirt where he's eating Christmas puddings instead of pills.

An r2d2 money box which can only be opened using an app with your smart phone. Not tested it out yet but should be fun. As few other Star Wars related items.

Loads of chocolates, some bottles of wine.

Some money from my parents.

Heading back home from my parents today to survey the flood damage at home and maybe rip up the wooden floors.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up