Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Who here has STALKER?
Ghost 21:58 2nd April 2007
Hello people,

Which amongst you has the game STALKER?
I bought the special edition today, the tin box with all the extra stuff, unfortunate I discover after installing the game that my machine does not have enough memory.

This isn't so bad that I will return the game, I was already planning to upgrade my machine, but it does leave me with nothing to do on the moment.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:44 2nd April 2007
I "acquired" the game on its release day but have yet to play it. Reviews have been pretty good, if not as good as was hoped from the shining previews it got before its release.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:18 3rd April 2007
I have seen them playing it at Giga Games on TV, and it looked pretty good. They did a comparison between high quality and average quality, and it seems that it runs very good and also looks very good at only the average quality, whilst still giving a good performance.

It's another FPS though, so nothing that suits me. (so where would Harrison have acquired the game )
[Reply]
Submeg 09:16 3rd April 2007
See, Harrison has a special computer. His computer gives him games to play. Isn't his computer considerate. Or possibly crying for attention. Not sure which

Wait no, sorry its an attention seeker.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:36 3rd April 2007

The truth is my PC collects "all" PC game releases for me. It's a very helpful and considerate PC in this respect as I obviously couldn't afford to purchase every game as that would cost a small fortune. Instead my PC allows me the chance to test drive every new game on release (or just before), letting me see if the game is worth the purchase price or not. I then do purchase the ones I wish to fully play further and know I will get my monies worth from..

You could argue that my PC could just let me play the free demo's that are normally released for each game, but as many of you know most game demos are created from pre-release code and used to show the games off in game preview events, so playing a demo is never a true representation of the finished game. And my PC knows this only too well, hence it's good natured ability to allow me the chance to play every game in full first.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:18 3rd April 2007
I wish my PC was as smart as yours...it only seems to able to find demos of pr0n....very strange inclination my PC has...
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:17 4th April 2007
Originally Posted by :
it only seems to able to find demos of pr0n
Mine does not only find "demos"
[Reply]
Submeg 05:43 4th April 2007
But its speed is severely limited, it gives up halfway through...
[Reply]
Harrison 08:15 4th April 2007
Maybe it thinks you only ever need to watch the first half!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 08:44 4th April 2007
Originally Posted by :
Maybe it thinks you only ever need to watch the first half!
if the right scene is played, it only needs to run 1-2 minutes
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up