Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Hunter cheat?
Agram 19:42 2nd April 2007
Anyone know of a cheat for this game? Or a crack group that had a trainer.

Doing the mission line, and the time limit is getting tighter. And only up to mission 3.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 20:21 2nd April 2007
Look here for an adf with trainer. I didn't find any cheat, only the coordinates for the important locations.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:23 3rd April 2007
I just posted an adf with cheats in the private downloads section here.
[Reply]
Agram 21:35 3rd April 2007
No need thanks. Got the file needed from the linked site. A handy place to keep bookmarked.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:37 3rd April 2007
Planetemu is a great site if you just need to grab one or two specific games as they do host near complete TOSEC sets for most systems. But their site is a nightmare if you need to download quite a few due to the waiting time they enforce between downloads. Still, as you say, it is a great site to keep in mind when you are looking for a specific game.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:22 4th April 2007
But there something about Planetemu which I don't understand. How comes that they are offering so many ROMs from so many platforms for download? The site is well known to some emulation fans, and I guess it has many regular visitors. Don't get me wrong, I love the site, but how comes it gets not shut down due to illegal content??
[Reply]
Harrison 08:14 4th April 2007
I've often wondered exactly the same thing. I've never seen any other site hosting the same content stay out of legal trouble. Maybe it is different in France?
[Reply]
AlexJ 11:02 8th April 2007
coolrom.com is another site that's been around for quite a while (nowhere near as long as planetemu, but still about 3 years) and hosts near complete TOSEC & MAME sets for many platforms (ESA protected games are removed) and hasn't been touched.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up