Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Guest House Paradisio
Puni/Void 17:38 11th June 2013
Hi everyone,

Any of you watched Guest House Paradisio from the two guys behind the Bottom TV-show? Hillarious stuff. I recently got a liveshow from them on DVD that I'm going to watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202381/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

[Reply]
Harrison 18:13 11th June 2013
Indeed. I saw it at the cinema when it came out. Brilliant film, although the vomit section is a little ott... But then what do you expect from these guys.

Their live shows increase the adult and gross humour elements as they don't have the tv restrictions. I saw them years ago live on stage and they were brilliant. Try to get hold of all their live performances as they are great. Funniest parts are when they forget lines and comment to the audience, and make it up.

Really hope they do something again together soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
[Reply]
Kin Hell 07:54 13th June 2013
Indeed & then some. These guys also did the Young Ones back in the early 80's. Seriously just too damned funny.....
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:53 13th June 2013
Haha!! Great! Glad to see some other fans of this stuff on here. Also got Bottom TV-series - high class television.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:19 14th June 2013
Originally Posted by Puni/Void:
Haha!! Great! Glad to see some other fans of this stuff on here. Also got Bottom TV-series - high class television.
Oh yes.

Pretty much anything these guys did was just pure class comedy. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who can't laugh at this style of comedy needs a humour transplant.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up