Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Going to Italy again
Harrison 23:38 13th June 2013
Pizza hut is rubbish though, and not real pizza, but American's idea of what they think a pizza is, with the horrible bases.

We only go to Zizzi, Prezzo, Ask or Pizza Express when eating pizza out, and we utilise online deals when we go anywhere to get great prices. Looking at current deals you can get 2 Main Courses at Prezzo for £12.95, 2 Main courses at Ask for £13.50, Buy one main course, and get another for £2.50 as Pizza Express or Bella Italia, or 25% off the total bill at Zizzi.

So at Pezzo, getting 2 main courses for £12.95, you could easily get some drinks and a starter for under £30.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:07 14th June 2013
I don't like Pizza Hut food, it's really cheap, I go there once in 10 years, and then I'm done again for the next 10.
[Reply]
Harrison 08:12 15th June 2013
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I don't like Pizza Hut food, it's really cheap, I go there once in 10 years, and then I'm done again for the next 10.
Totally agree. I hadn't been there since university. Decided to try their afternoon buffet last year. Definitely not interested in going back for some time again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
[Reply]
Kin Hell 08:21 15th June 2013
I've only ever done Shitzza Hut twice in my life & only to go with the wants of others. It's pretty much the same for any fast food outlet for me. Just crap.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up