Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Will you be buying any of these?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Will you be buying any of these?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3
    Thread: Next Generation Consoles - Will you be getting one?
    J T 00:48 28th October 2019
    I like the change of pace, tactical and cover based is a fine mechanic for a game, as is stealth and sneaking... but sometimes I just want to feel like a 90s action hero
    [Reply]
    Harrison 12:00 14th November 2019
    Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
    That’s exactly why I don’t like it, I prefer sneaking and taking my time.
    I'm the same. Would much rather play something slower paced and more technically minded, with the ability to pick off enemies strategically from long range, or behind. It's why we both like RPGs.

But sometimes you just have to play something fast paced where you blow everything to kingdom come. Disengage brain and blow shit up!

@JT. BTW great to get a secondhand PS4 towards the end of the generation. Loads of cheap games to grab and if your PC is very outdated most of them have since been ported over so you can play them. A lot of great releases in recent years to catch up on.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 12:03 14th November 2019
    Digging up this old thread and survey, What did everyone end up buying from the list?

I ended up with a PS4 and Xbox One, but never bothered with anything else.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 14:58 14th November 2019
    I have a PS4 Pro, an XBox One Scorpio and a nVidia Shield, but never play on that one, have it for multimedia, like Plex, YouTube, Netflix, Prime, VLC...
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3
    Up