Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Anyone have snow today?
Harrison 07:37 14th January 2013
Woke up to a light dusting of just 1-2 cm. My wife just rang to say it's snowing heavily just a few miles away, on her way to work, so wr could get more today. Will take some pictured if more arrives.

So, anyone else in the uk have any snow today?

And how is the rest of Europe?
[Reply]
Buleste 08:33 14th January 2013
About an inch or so. Started last night and whilst it was heavy earlier it's lighter again.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 08:47 14th January 2013
nothing down here Dave, though it has gone considerably colder in the last 48 hours. Brrrr & still flaming raining.......
[Reply]
Harrison 09:03 14th January 2013
I was just thinking. I much prefer snow to rain. You can pick the flood up and move it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 09:51 14th January 2013
I also prefer snow. It brushes of my jacket easier than rain .

We got snow today. Maybe an inch or two.
[Reply]
Tiago 10:38 14th January 2013
Snow? Temperature here didn't go bellow 10º celcius
Even with 0 degrees is very hard to snow, maybe because Lisbon has the ocean close to it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:42 14th January 2013
We had snow since 2 days here in Luxembourg, although not a lot, but the temperature dropped again to -7.
[Reply]
Shoonay 15:48 14th January 2013
Winter here started for the first time at the beginning of December, the temperatures weren't that low, around 0 celsius at night and above 0 in the day, so it was white while it lasted for just a couple of days.
A week ago it started to snow again, the temperatures went way lower, at first it was around -5 at night and ~0 during the day, but went down in the last couple of days to over -15 during the night and around -5 during the day.
Still hasn't snowed that much, maybe 2-4cm's, that's nothing. I remember them snowdrifts being almost 2 meter high a few winters ago, fun fun days.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 21:55 14th January 2013
Amazing. - We had a dusting of snow about an hour ago & then a heavy downpour that mushed it away.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:28 15th January 2013
I just got up now, and we have 10cm of snow outside.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up