Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Amiga Collectors - Lend me your ears!
duddyroar 14:09 10th January 2013
Hi there, this is my first post on these boards, for reasons which will become apparent very soon.

I'm putting together a collector's guide to the Amiga for Retro Gamer magazine and need to source images of rare hardware and software. I also need to get an idea for the most hard-to-find Amiga games, plus the ones that are generally considered to be the best the format has to offer.

Naturally, we're talking about stuff like the uber-rare Moonstone, which has been known to sell for over 100 on ebay in good, boxed condition.

Anyone able to help? You will be thanked in the final published piece!
[Reply]
carvedeye 19:40 23rd July 2013
Originally Posted by duddyroar:
Hi there, this is my first post on these boards, for reasons which will become apparent very soon.

I'm putting together a collector's guide to the Amiga for Retro Gamer magazine and need to source images of rare hardware and software. I also need to get an idea for the most hard-to-find Amiga games, plus the ones that are generally considered to be the best the format has to offer.

Naturally, we're talking about stuff like the uber-rare Moonstone, which has been known to sell for over 100 on ebay in good, boxed condition.

Anyone able to help? You will be thanked in the final published piece!
Have you tried big book of Amiga hardware?

http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com/
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:44 24th July 2013
Is this for the Imagine Publishing Retro Gamer magazine?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up