Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Happy Christmas Everyone!
Kin Hell 12:35 24th December 2012

Couldn't see anything RE the title on a site search and thought it might be an idea to start a thread, so....

Wishing everyone on the Forum a Very Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for the New year.

Charlie & Debbie
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 14:26 24th December 2012
Merry Christmas everyone

Unfortunately I'm feeling ill, so I'll probably spend most of it hiding in bed.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:25 24th December 2012
I was about to start a thread..

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great time with lots of nice food and drink.

And get well soon Steve.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
[Reply]
Harrison 07:45 26th December 2012
So, did you all have a good one?

We had a nice dinner, and actually some nice presents.

My wife got me the Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia, that accompanies the game. It's a nice book with some great artwork and lots of information about each playable race, profession, planets you can visit etc.

Also another large Star Wars book on collectables, some Star Wars T-Shirts, some other clothes, cook book and Terry Pritchett - Dodger.

Thomas got loads of things, and has loads more when we go to my parents this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:03 26th December 2012
Hope you all have had a good time during Christmas. Also hope you are feeling better, Steve.

Got a box full of old games from my father for Christmas.. some MSX-cartridges, Rambo for Commodore 64, Elvira for Amiga.. what an awesome present!

Merry Christmas folks! Enjoy the holidays!
[Reply]
Tiago 09:10 26th December 2012
Merry Christmas !!
I had a nice day with my family. Got some presents, just a few, the situation here don't allow much, but i god some clothes and books, and a nice cover for my tablet.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 04:56 27th December 2012
I had a nice christmas dinner. Well, I can only assume it was nice as I could barely taste it due to being ill.

We had four meats; Turkey, Duck and Chicken in the form of a 'three-bird-roast', and some gammon. I could just about taste the difference between them.

Anyway, my taste and smell is returning now.

Just got the usual chocolates etc as presents.

Edit: Just realised I forgot the RetroScrooge signature image this year .
[Reply]
Harrison 12:16 27th December 2012
The 3 bird Turkey, Duck and Chicken wasn't from Lidl was it? My parents had that for their Christmas dinner too as it was only them and my sister, as we are having another Christmas dinner with them at the weekend. We alternate between which parents to go to each year.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:20 27th December 2012
Yep, it was a Lidl one.
[Reply]
DonAmiga 20:46 30th December 2012
Merry Christmas
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up