Thread: Game deals
Harrison 01:22 31st March 2018
Next free deal from Humble Bundle

Spec Ops - The Line

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/s..._medium=banner

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:03 2nd May 2018
Steam have up to 75% off their Mortal Combat X Franchise.....

Age Check required.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...snr=1_41_4__42
[Reply]
J T 00:28 4th May 2018
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
Steam have up to 75% off their Mortal Combat X Franchise.....

Age Check required.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...snr=1_41_4__42
I remember being quite excited at the idea, when it came out, of having the Alien and a Predator as playable characters. Is it any good though?
[Reply]
Kin Hell 18:11 5th May 2018
It's slick on a Faaaaast PC, but not really my bag. - Mine was a Torrent, purely for evaluation purposes of course....

but even the 75% off doesn't give me a boner to buy it.
[Reply]
Teho 18:53 5th May 2018
There was some controversy around Mortal Kobat X on PC, enough that I sought a refund (but didn't get it). Specifically, Warner Bros announced they abandoned the PC version to focus on the console versions. Meaning the PC version would get no more bugfixes or DLC, and there were still some nasty bugs in there so there was a bit of an uproar. I sought a refund on the grounds that they had sold an unfinished product and announced that they were not going to finish it, ie they were not going to deliver what I had paid for. I hadn't played the game yet, but I had owned it for some months so didn't really qualify. And I didn't get it. I actually considered taking it to the norwegian consumer council as this definitely is in breach of norwegian consumer's rights. But I didn't bother in the end.

I still haven't played it. Googling it now however it seems Warner Bros changed their minds about six months later and continued support after all, fixed the remaining bugs and released the rest of the DLC. I didn't know this before now. I might get this for the DLC, I'll be paying for another copy of the game which I won't get but that is still cheaper than getting the DLC on it's own.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:32 5th May 2018
I enjoyed it when it came out, but only played it a bit before moving on and doing the standard thing of "will play it again later". And haven't yet! Lol.

Was worth it if you like best em ups. Still always prefer Tekken over any other though.

[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:14 7th May 2018
Tekken FTW.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:15 9th May 2018
Tekken 2 is still my favourite out of them all, or the arcade version of Tekken 3.

Also the Dreamcast version of Soul Calibur. That still looks great.

[Reply]
Kin Hell 23:48 11th May 2018
Yeah.... Tekken 2 on the Original PS just showed the true power potential of Play Station for me.

Same with all Platforms though.... Consumers never see the true capabilities of their Hardware because of perpetual "Up-grading" for the next best sh!t before the best was gotten from what they already had....

Can't remark on Dreamcast cos i'm a bit more BADASS!
[Reply]
Harrison 15:47 12th May 2018
You never had or used a Dreamcast? Still one of my favouite consoles. Didn't have the largest catalogue but a lot of the games it did have were really polished. Some revolutionary ones too.

Had more vibrant texture mapping then the PS2 too.

[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up