Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Game deals
Kin Hell 10:14 7th May 2018
Tekken FTW.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:15 9th May 2018
Tekken 2 is still my favourite out of them all, or the arcade version of Tekken 3.

Also the Dreamcast version of Soul Calibur. That still looks great.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kin Hell 22:48 11th May 2018
Yeah.... Tekken 2 on the Original PS just showed the true power potential of Play Station for me.

Same with all Platforms though.... Consumers never see the true capabilities of their Hardware because of perpetual "Up-grading" for the next best sh!t before the best was gotten from what they already had....

Can't remark on Dreamcast cos i'm a bit more BADASS!
[Reply]
Harrison 14:47 12th May 2018
You never had or used a Dreamcast? Still one of my favouite consoles. Didn't have the largest catalogue but a lot of the games it did have were really polished. Some revolutionary ones too.

Had more vibrant texture mapping then the PS2 too.

[Reply]
J T 23:02 13th May 2018
I can't remember which version of Soul Calibur I spent time playing (perhaps it was #2, and maybe on the gamecube, I was pretty drunk most of the time it got played). I do remember a few of the characters being pretty cool though, with neat moves like the pirate and the weird monster thingy with claw hands.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 16:44 22nd May 2018
Originally Posted by Harrison:
You never had or used a Dreamcast? <snip>

Yeah, I used one once....

& never owned one there-after.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:29 25th May 2018
Shame. Had quite a fee exclusive games releases that still hold up well. Some have singe been ported to PC or newer consoles.

[Reply]
J T 23:03 27th May 2018
The DC version of Crazy Taxi was The Tits.

Many a fun evening spent during that hot summer playing Crazy Taxi while enjoying a few bottles of 'Tizer'
[Reply]
Harrison 12:00 29th May 2018
Crazy Taxi 1 and 2 were brilliant in the DC that's for sure. The port to Android actually runs pretty nicely and looks identical on a mobile but it doesn't feel the same.. you need the controllers.

[Reply]
J T 01:32 30th May 2018
Is there still the licensed soundtrack and the logos?

It felt good (at the time) being a bit drunk and hooning around past KFC and Pizza hut with the tunes blaring out. And, in the game too.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up