Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: 40 ºC ; 104 ºF for today here at Lisbon ....
Tiago 12:27 26th June 2012
Yesterday it was around 39º in center of Lisbon (at the sun), today it will get 40º ; 104 ºF ....
it's hell....

I am working with 21 celcius +/- 70 ºF .... when i go outside, its a diference so big looks like you are getting into a sauna.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:34 26th June 2012
You will need that, as the portuguese football team will come home tomorrow, don't want it to rain then, do you
[Reply]
Phantom 12:50 26th June 2012
Originally Posted by Tiago:
Yesterday it was around 39º in center of Lisbon (at the sun), today it will get 40º ; 104 ºF ....
it's hell....

I am working with 21 celcius +/- 70 ºF .... when i go outside, its a diference so big looks like you are getting into a sauna.
Same shit here too.
[Reply]
Tiago 13:44 26th June 2012
Why are you so sure about that?
I know spain in the best team in Europe .... last time we play with them we won 4-0 .... (non- oficial game).
I don't know why we could not win...

And come on Demon, you live sorrounded by Portuguese... don't tell me you prefer Spain...
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:45 26th June 2012
Honestly, I prefer Spain, especially because I'm surrounded by portuguese people, and they can get quite annoying when they win, after the game they drive around honking with their cars in the village for hours, when I obviously have to go to sleep. But as I live a bit outside, uphill of the village, I don't hear it so much.

And I can tell you, as I have been twice to Portugal, the people from there are completely different, they're nice and everything, most of the portuguese people living here just suck, they don't integrate at all, have their own bars, shops, hairdressers, car garages... and everything. Don't even bother to learn our language, even after living here for over 20 years, that, for me, is just ignorance, and I cannot tolerate that.

You know that some of our governement already considered that the portuguese language should be mandatory to learn in school!!! That our luxembourgish kids would also have to learn that, besides already learning french and german. Only because portuguese are quite bad, can say suck, in german, and are only good in french, thus also suck in luxembourgish. Almost 25% of the people living in Luxembourg are portuguese, and they don't adapt?

Nothing against you, like I mentioned, I like portuguese people, but just not everybody living here, mainly their mentality.
[Reply]
Tiago 07:54 27th June 2012
Originally Posted by :
they can get quite annoying when they win, after the game they drive around honking with their cars in the village for hours, when I obviously have to go to sleep
Sure, we never win nothing, so each game ia a party !!

I didn't know that Portuguese there don't lean your language. That's stupid !! If i would go living to other country i would learn their language in the first 2 years, i would try at least.
But you know the same thing occurs here, a lot of people from Germany and Holland are comming here to live in Portugal, in the interior, they buy big terrains and have huge farms, and after years and years they just know 10 words in Portuguese...
I guess it happend with Portuguese there but it happends the same when you come here to live (less number of course)

If today we win to Spain you will not sleep.... lol
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:48 27th June 2012
It's funny hearing you guys complaining about the heat. Here in Cornwall, we're just pi$$ed off with the continuous rain.
[Reply]
Tiago 14:13 27th June 2012
Continuous rain?? I don't know how many months have passed since last time i saw 2 days of continuous rain...
I used an unbrela maybe 3 times since last year... or it rains during night, or during day it's only 30 minutes, or it's just a few drops of rain and i don't even need an umbrela.

Yesterday at midnight it was 27 degrees celcius...
[Reply]
Kin Hell 15:42 27th June 2012
Jeepers. 27 Deg C @ night is some kind of serious heat. Blame our relentless Global warming antics & the up and coming planetary alignment of our Solar System on Dec 21st 2012. (Mayan Calander reset)
[Reply]
Phantom 16:13 27th June 2012
We are all gonna get fried.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up