Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: FS: - C= 1084S in Black
Kin Hell 23:07 19th June 2012
Anyone interested in this?

Asking £50 + Shipping. PayPal fees must be covered or a gift. Front flap broken as per usual, but here some where. Just gotta find the darn thing.....

No genuine box, though this would be shipped in a Microvitex box for secure shipping. The poly inserts fit perfectly. RGB cable & UK Kettle lead included. I might have a European mains plug, though I imagine shipping to these destinations would be high.

Pm for a personal quote & Pics. Monitor is in VGC for it's age & functions 100%
[Reply]
Phantom 12:19 20th June 2012
Hey Charlie, why not take a nice vacation in Crete and bring that monitor with you.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 22:23 20th June 2012
Well Antonis, Deb & I were only discussing a holiday earlier this evening. I take it you would like it for your CDTV setup?
[Reply]
Harrison 23:52 20th June 2012
Would take some explaining as hand luggage.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 10:24 21st June 2012
^^^^^^

& then some.
[Reply]
Phantom 12:58 21st June 2012
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
Well Antonis, Deb & I were only discussing a holiday earlier this evening. I take it you would like it for your CDTV setup?
Well, actually for my black A1200, but that's not the case.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:22 21st June 2012
Originally Posted by Phantom:
Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
Well, actually for my black A1200, but that's not the case.
Subject to us actually getting to Crete for a Vacation, sure I could bring it with me I guess, though what a pain. I really don't know if I would get away with it as hand luggage & the way the Airport luggage system works, well...it would be nothing short of a box of shattered ray tube, I'm sure....
I would have to add though, if someone wants to come & collect it or are willing to pay the shipping, then I will give them priority. I'd love to see you have it, but during such fickle times, money talks.
[Reply]
Phantom 13:24 21st June 2012
Don't worry about that mate. I also prefer to sell it domestically, to avoid transit, as it's really risky even if you come with it together.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:43 21st June 2012
Originally Posted by Phantom:
Don't worry about that mate. I also prefer to sell it domestically, to avoid transit, as it's really risky even if you come with it together.
Tbh Antonis, it's really risky coming on your own when you get to my age.
[Reply]
Phantom 13:57 21st June 2012
What's wrong with your age?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up