Durniplot 19:57 31st January 2014
Is this still available?

Durniplot.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 12:43 3rd February 2014
Sorry, it's not.
[Reply]
Phantom 16:55 3rd February 2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it's coming to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
[Reply]
Kin Hell 14:47 13th February 2014
Aye Phantom, it is.

I just haven't got round to sorting it yet & the box is buried in storage.

Question for you too mate.....

What one thing in life can you you always give freely & yet also get to keep it as well?
[Reply]
Phantom 15:41 13th February 2014
Don't worry mate, I was just kiddin'. We have talked about transportation. Either way, don't rest, as I'm planning to visit you some time soon.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 13:58 17th February 2014
Originally Posted by Phantom:
Don't worry mate, I was just kiddin'. We have talked about transportation. Either way, don't rest, as I'm planning to visit you some time soon.
Just how soon matey?

Also, you didn't answer my question......

"What one thing in life can you you always give freely & yet also get to keep it as well?"
[Reply]
Phantom 16:51 18th February 2014
Not soon enough unfortunately, we are doing renovations at the hotel, so tough luck. But will try that after summer period (if everything goes well).

If I understood your question correctly, then it's love. (But you clearly know what I love).
[Reply]
Kin Hell 12:30 23rd February 2014
Not soon enough unfortunately, we are doing renovations at the hotel, so tough luck. But will try that after summer period (if everything goes well).
Cool. Keep us posted.

If I understood your question correctly, then it's love. (But you clearly know what I love).
The one thing you can give & yet still get to keep, ....is your "word".
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up