Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Amibay.com currently offline
Kin Hell 00:49 22nd June 2012
Originally Posted by keropi:
Originally Posted by :
Dear keropi, welcome to the classicamiga.com Forum and thank you for recently joining. You have now been a member for 1494 days, but we notice you haven't posted anything yet.
wow how embarrassing!
glad to see the fine peeps here too so we can get the much needed updates!
....I had to re-sign, so I r a real noob here.

@ Thread

Good to see you all over here during the AmiBay outage.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:54 22nd June 2012
You had to sign up again? Did you have an old account? If so let me know the username and I can merge the accounts.

Regarding Amibay updates. Server migration is still in progress, so no news yet.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 00:59 22nd June 2012
Originally Posted by Harrison:
You had to sign up again? Did you have an old account? If so let me know the username and I can merge the accounts.

Regarding Amibay updates. Server migration is still in progress, so no news yet.
Twas the same Kin Hell Dave. I'm sure I signed up here way back in the very early AmiBay days. I recall you set up a chat room for the staff to use, which went down just about as well as a pork pie at a bar mitzvah.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:02 22nd June 2012
Ah, the chat room was attached to the main classicamiga.com site, not the forums, so you had an account registered on there (and should still have).
[Reply]
Kin Hell 01:08 22nd June 2012
Got a link Dave? I'm not seeing it.

/....Kin puts specs on.....
[Reply]
Harrison 01:14 22nd June 2012
A link to what? The main site http://www.classicamiga.com ? Just try logging in there.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 01:33 22nd June 2012
Can't log in with the usual UN & PW. The box popped up when loading your link as well as trying to sign in?

[Reply]
Harrison 02:24 22nd June 2012
Do you have javascript enabled?
[Reply]
Shambles1980 03:22 22nd June 2012
finaly managed to get registerd and working here lol..
I tried to log in yesterday and had to contact admin to finaly get in..

any way just chiming in so any 1 who was trying to trade with me knows im here and im happy to carry on if you need anything now.
[Reply]
rkauer 03:38 22nd June 2012
Welcome to me, too.

Finally gave up and joined this forum.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up