Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: what is the most beautiful car ever?
Tiago 13:27 12th December 2007
What in your opinion the most beautiful car ever?
Doesn't matter engine or performance, just beauty and art.

For me, the most beautiful car ever is the Ferrari 288 GTO from 1984

[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:33 12th December 2007
Difficult to say, there are many. But one of my favorites is:

[Reply]
Buleste 13:46 12th December 2007
Any Aston Martin and the E-Type Jag (series i and ii only, type iii had superfluous safety features that was like drawing a moutache on the Mona Lisa).
[Reply]
Harrison 14:11 12th December 2007
I agree about Aston Martins. Any of those look amazing and have to be near the top of my list. But I'm not sure what I would place at the very top. I do tend to like quirky cars, especially some of the older French designs, and the Citroen DS has been one of my favourites for years, but if I have to pick just one then for me it is probably the Citroen SM.

You can read all about the car here.

I finally got to see one for real at the Goodwood Festival of Speed a couple of years ago and it looked great. I want to own one of these, and maybe also a DS at some point.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:25 12th December 2007
Looking at that ciroen reminded me of the Pink Panther car and so whilst trawling the web for a picture i found this site for various cars from TV history.http://www.jayohrberg.com/6.html
Nothing to do with beutifull cars but it's good nostalgia.
[Reply]
Sharingan 14:28 12th December 2007
I've always liked the Honda NSX, ever since I first saw it in Gran Turismo. I got the chance to see it in a car show a couple of years ago, and photographs don't really do it justice - it's a beauty in real life.

I wouldn't mind the race-modified Raybrig NSX, advertisements and all!

[Reply]
Submeg 20:34 12th December 2007
As you may know, my favourite car is a dodge viper, but in close second, is a 1975 corvette stingray....I saw this car the other day at the lights, so tempted to lean out the car and stroke it

[Reply]
Merlin 20:38 12th December 2007
Got to be the E-Type Jaguar, that car is just phenomenal, even today it doesn't look dated.

Merlin
[Reply]
Harrison 00:04 13th December 2007
Why is it that American muscle cars never handle very well and deliver a stupidly small power output for the size of their engines?

But I do like some US cars, but not those Submeg mentioned as I think both are horrible. For a decent Dodge I would personally have to choose the Charger. Now that is a cool car and another car I would love to own.
[Reply]
Submeg 07:17 13th December 2007
Lol, fair enough, I just think its funny they stuck a truck engine in it lol. Yep the charger is nice
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up