Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: God of War II released
Demon Cleaner 20:34 14th March 2007
The game can now be found for d/l, it's a DVD9.
[Reply]
Harrison 21:59 14th March 2007
I downloaded it about two weeks ago. Not sure how if it is only released today. It was a 6.61GB DVD9. Is that the same size as the official release version?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:10 14th March 2007
Don't know, have to look when I downloaded it. Does it work?

I'm currently also downloading Simon the Sorceror 4 (german), Test Drive Unlimited (PS2) and UFO:Afterlight.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:35 14th March 2007
I've not actually got around to playing it yet, but I did test it quickly and it did work.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 23:23 14th March 2007
I have now seen one at PS2rip which is exactly 6.62GB, but I'm d/l the one from Usenet, where I cant' see the size now, don't know if it's the same. But anyway, I have to buy a DL first, I don't have anymore, and I don't know how much I should buy, only 1, 2 or perhaps 10. Do you think there will be many releases still on DVD9 for PS2? Perhaps later for the 360.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:47 15th March 2007
More games seem to be getting released on DVD9 than before. Not quite so many on PS2 though but I have noticed more PC games are. Have you seen Supreme Commander on the PC? That is on a DVD9 and definitely a strategy game worth playing. Another PC game recently released on DVD9 was Paraworld.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:58 21st March 2007
So, what do you all think of God of War II?

I played through the first part yesterday and really enjoyed it. The battle with the Colossus was great. And the parts just after in hell etc... were just as fun.
[Reply]
Teho 17:20 21st March 2007
Well, since I'm such an honest guy who never illegally download anything I'm still waiting for the PAL release so I can buy this game. Sometime mid-April I think it was. Looking forward to it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:47 21st March 2007
I still haven't tried it, I need to get DL discs first.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:15 21st March 2007
You definitely need to get hold of a DL disc for this game DC. You will love it. I think this is better than the first game. Some of the set pieces with the boss enemies you have to fight are amazing.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up