Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: UAE Wii 6.0
Demon Cleaner 03:49 25th October 2011
v6.0 already out now:

Originally Posted by :
- Added SMB support
- Added USB mass storage support
- Many menu improvements (new colors, new popup messages, browsing with nunchuk, wider screen, etc.)
- Added nunchuck menu browsing
- Configuration file saved manually
- Several improvements in input configuration menu (single wiimote configurations, snd and trd button joystick, enable/disable mouse emulation, etc.)
- Name of the loaded file in the menu header
- Added logfile option
- Fixed correct aspect option (to adapt the Amiga screen to Wii screen)
- Fixed mouse jerkiness
- Fixed second Joystick configuration issue
- Other small fixes

[Reply]
Harrison 14:51 25th October 2011
Version 6 already. Looks like this is a very well supported project. I also like some of the improvements listed. Sounds like it has a lot of improvements to control.
[Reply]
Sephiroth81 13:58 26th October 2011
Just downloaded the 6th version of Wii UAE and it does look a bit more elegant.

Been using the previous versions of Wii UAE for over a year now, and mostly impressed. The sound glitches are a touch annoying at times during loading but i won't complain too much! The mouse system still is flawed as well - why can't we just plug in a USB mouse to the two USB ports in the Wii??

Lets hope this gets continually updated and worked on. I often check Wiibrew to see if Wiiuae gets a rare update.
[Reply]
oibaf 08:26 5th November 2011
Actually you can also use a real usb mouse plugged into usb port.
[Reply]
Sephiroth81 19:36 8th November 2011
Originally Posted by oibaf:
Actually you can also use a real usb mouse plugged into usb port.
Can you use a real USB mouse in the Wii USB port? I thought that wasn't possible at this moment....i'm going to have to go test it now! I thought it was just keyboard.
[Reply]
Sephiroth81 20:06 27th November 2011
Bump - Wii UAE 7 is now available and looking improved. I'm really pleased work is continuing on this emulator.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up