Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Nice N64 collection for sale on ebay
Harrison 16:01 14th March 2007
I just noticed this Nintendo 64 sale on ebay which looks like a very nice collection for anyone interested in obtaining an N64.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/N64-JOBLOT-3-C...QQcmdZViewItem

There is also a nice Japan import collection:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/N64-JOBLOT-3-C...QQcmdZViewItem
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:05 14th March 2007
Hm, I own an N64 console, because I collect them, but I was never into N64 playing, I don't like the games.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:11 14th March 2007
None of the games? I never owned one at the height of the N64 days, but did purchase a couple of very nice N64 collections on ebay years ago and amassed a very nice collection including 3 boxed systems. And I did find there were many games for the system that were great. Not many RPGs of note though.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:15 14th March 2007
I have 5-6 sports games that the guy gave me together with the console, but I never tried them. But I don't mean this type of games, but the typical nintendo games.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:28 14th March 2007
Oh, I see what you mean. I suppose the Nintendo cutsie style of game design is either loved or hated.

But there are many other great N64 titles such as Goldeneye, Zelda, F-Zero, the Star Wars games, Bomberman, Extreme G, Lylate Wars, Wave Race, Perfect Dark etc... I could go on.

Did you ever try the soccer games on the N64? ISS64 was great at the time and one of my favourite Fifa's was on the N64.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:00 14th March 2007
The first ISS I played was onthe PSX. I had no friends with a N64. But I have one omyself since 3 years with soccer, NFL, NBA and MLB games, but there are better platforms now to play these games. And NO, I'm not gonna try them now
[Reply]
rayzorblue 22:23 14th March 2007
You really should try ISS64 it is a fantastic footy game I own it myself and played it again about 6 months ago and to my surprise still enjoyed it, Goldeneye is the greatest multiplayer game ever for me, i am still to play an FPS in multiplayer that works as well as Goldeneye.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:43 14th March 2007
And don't forget that N64 emulators are pretty good these days, and I know you must surely have the full N64 rom set DC!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 23:05 14th March 2007
Originally Posted by :
and I know you must surely have the full N64 rom set DC!
Yep indeed
[Reply]
Submeg 00:55 15th March 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Hm, I own an N64 console, because I collect them, but I was never into N64 playing, I don't like the games.
So you collect consoles? How many do you have DC?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up