Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Nice N64 collection for sale on ebay
J T 15:51 16th March 2007
I can see why some people don't like that brightly coloured, kind of typical Nintendo style of some games, and whilst I'm not going to change any opinions (nor would I try) I personally feel the perceived simplicity to be quite refreshing, a good concentrated burst of something a little bit different without too many distractions. I quite like the pick up and play for a little while aspect too - mainly because I don't have the opportunity to sit down for a good long gaming session much any more.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 11:27 19th March 2007
I agree with you about the pick-up and play part, JT. If you don't have much time for gaming, consoles can be quite handy.

I really like the Nintendo platform. There are so many quality games to choose from, ranging from platformers to racing. My favourites are the Donkey Kong platformers for the SNES, the Mario Kart series, and of course the Mario platform games. It is quality through and through, with excellent gameplay. Many titles supports two-players as well, which makes it fun to play with friends.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up